Rules:
Post rules on your blog.
Answer the six "8" items.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Went to Church
Worked on my genealogy
Finished visiting teaching assignments
Ate leftover Leatherby's ice cream
Played charades with the kids
Whined
Watched a movie with my husband
Fell asleep during that movie
8 Things I Look Forward to:
Turkey dinner!
Giving birth
A good night's sleep
Ben being off at 2 p.m. this entire week!
Reflections of Christ art exhibit
Graduation from law school
Passing the bar
A vacation!!!!!!!!
8 Restaurants I Like:
Costa Vida
Red Lobster
Bubba Gump's
Round Table (if that is considered a "restaurant")
Cheesecake Factory
Spaghetti Factory
Mongolian BBQ
Togos
8 Things On My Wish List: (in no particular order)
A bigger house
With a bigger kitchen
With a big backyard
Children who are each other's best friends
Self-cleaning toilets
No more laundry
A new pair of shoes
A maid
8 Favorite TV Shows:
The Office
So You Think You Can Dance
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Eli Stone
How I Met Your Mother
Private Practice
Frasier
8 People I Tag: (Your It!)
Anyone who reads this! Would love to see it on your blog:)
Ate leftover Leatherby's ice cream
Played charades with the kids
Whined
Watched a movie with my husband
Fell asleep during that movie
8 Things I Look Forward to:
Turkey dinner!
Giving birth
A good night's sleep
Ben being off at 2 p.m. this entire week!
Reflections of Christ art exhibit
Graduation from law school
Passing the bar
A vacation!!!!!!!!
8 Restaurants I Like:
Costa Vida
Red Lobster
Bubba Gump's
Round Table (if that is considered a "restaurant")
Cheesecake Factory
Spaghetti Factory
Mongolian BBQ
Togos
8 Things On My Wish List: (in no particular order)
A bigger house
With a bigger kitchen
With a big backyard
Children who are each other's best friends
Self-cleaning toilets
No more laundry
A new pair of shoes
A maid
8 Favorite TV Shows:
The Office
So You Think You Can Dance
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Eli Stone
How I Met Your Mother
Private Practice
Frasier
8 People I Tag: (Your It!)
Anyone who reads this! Would love to see it on your blog:)
No comments:
Post a Comment