My next appointment the 1st of December is my NST (non stress test, I think it is called). Anyway, I come in get hooked up to monitors and am there for about an hour. I get to do this 1-2 times per week.
Also, fantastic news--- I LOST 1 POUND! How? I have no clue because I am enormous and these babies are growing like crazy. Maybe twins suck fat out of other places you don't wish to have it?
As for when the babies could come, he is now saying no earlier than Christmas week. This puts me at the 35-36 week mark instead of the 34. He said I will probably go until then, come in and push two babies out in about two seconds. As much as I am SO uncomfortable, I am fine with keeping them in, especially if it means no C-section. People around me will just have to deal with my insane hormones and grunting and groaning every second of the day!
This also helps due to Ben's last final on the 17th of December. They do not make exceptions for wives going into labor as to when you take your finals. They wouldn't even videotape a class a girl missed when she was giving birth! It wasn't in the handbook as an exception, so they wouldn't do it.
Lawyers:) .....
1 comment:
Great news! I'm so excited for you! I lost a pound right around the same time in my pregnancy and I have no idea why, but I felt better after that! It's a lost cause with twins...I'm 6 weeks out, and my stomach is still not quite the same! Oh well...it's worth it!
Post a Comment