-I am measuring 37 weeks
-My Blood pressure was 90 something over 60 something (This is the second appt. it has been around these #s, so blood pressure is obviously not an issue for me!)
-I have to go every week now, and then the first of December twice a week (for monitoring)
-My doctor made a guess that my ultrasound will show two good sized babies, no issues, etc...
-He also said that he will stop worrying about me after 32 weeks instead of 34 (not that I want to have them at that time, but he is seeing no issues at all that should develop)
-Another doctor had a patient with twins who went to 40 weeks (OK, I braced myself when he said this, until...)
-But my doc said that's too crazy for him and two 6 pound babies are just as good as two 8 pounders--Yay! I thought he was going to say that is a good idea. He thinks that a little too torturous.
-Because of all these things, we are not looking at C-section at this point. Something would have to get out of control for that, so this makes me feel better
-Basically now, it is just a countdown and waiting game. I have been having contractions here and there, but can stop them. I am trying not to think about the end too much except that it is near.
-My guess is around the second week of December, I will be in serious hibernation. I can only imagine the pain and waiting, waiting, for anytime. I will probably continue to post and keep everyone updated.
On another note, I had a great baby shower last night. I really was showered with all sorts of wonderful gifts, etc.... And there were like 7 kinds of cheesecake (wow!) A big thanks to Jen, Tana, Kelly and Kristen for putting it all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment