Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Halloween Pics!






The top two are of the face painting booth the Young Women did for Trunk or Treat. I actually did Emma's flower, which surprised me that I could actually make something that looked like what I was going for.

Bailey I think had a spider. He only stayed put long enough to get it and then ran off before I could get an up close picture.


The other two pictures are of Nathan and Madelyn, his little friend. They've been playing together since they were born, or I guess since they could play. Nathan looks pained in the picture for some reason. I was trying to get them to stand next to each other, maybe a hug. Madelyn was trying to be cooperative, but Nathan was just wondering why she didn't bring him a snack. Usually at play group every week, as soon as she gets there, he goes straight for her food. She is always so nice and shares with him (as does everyone else). I think that is all he thinks the park is, a place to steal other children's food. I am picturing him as the cafeteria bully, snatching the pudding of the other kid's trays and holding them upside down over a garbage can for their lunch money.

No comments: