

Disclaimer on the pictures: OK, sorry Mom, but it's the only picture I had already on my computer. The others are in my picture tub not scanned.....
And, my husband is the white headed one:)
While I am getting larger and larger and less able to take care of my family while still keeping these two babies in and cooking, I have some great help....
My mom has taken to being our Monday/Tuesday night helper. Cooking dinner, bathing, chasing after Nathan, etc... Without her help, my kids would be subjected to Bailey's peanut butter sandwiches for dinner, half done homework and a mom who tries to convince them that they really can carry her up the stairs.
Ben works full time, goes to school full time, studies full time and is dad extra full time:) Bailey has always called him a super hero, so I am convinced he has some super secret powers. He gets the brunt of the emotional days as well. Nothing like twin hormones:)
So, here is my big old THANK YOU! (and Addison and Kate thank you as well for letting them sit in their little cocoons as long as possible.)
1 comment:
Mothers and husbands are wonderful! I couldn't do it without mine, that's for sure!
Post a Comment