
I think that is how it goes? As much as it is on in my house, I don't know if I really know the words. But let me say that this show is now Nathan's favorite. By favorite, I mean ONLY show he will watch. He actually will sit and watch almost the entire thing on the couch even if Bailey and Emma are not watching it. Yesterday, I was upstairs getting ready and he brought up the Tivo remote when it was done and asked to watch it again. Not that I am wanting him to be a couch potato, but it is nice when there is something besides me that will hold his attention, if even for a little bit. I might even donate to PBS and become one of those "Viewers Like You!" just to show my appreciation for keeping my almost two year old occupied so I can shower in peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment