Friday, December 12, 2008

William H. Macy's long lost brother and Decorating for Christmas


OK, so I got this picture of the doctor I saw today (who is also my friend's doc) because mine was out of town.  Below you will see a picture of William H. Macy.  Seriously, couldn't they be related?
So the whole time while he was asking me questions, all I could think about was an electronic nerd biker from Wild Hogs!  But he did only ask about me, as he does not know my husband.  Everything is normal-lost a pound now, crazy body!  The nurse said I was REALLY low...yes, I can feel that every time I walk :(  And everyone is scared to get on an elevator with me for fear I will go into labor.  At least the little old couple at the doctor's office was.  She wasn't in great shape and I don't think he was comfortable delivering babies.  I just have to explain to everyone that NO, I am not going to have a baby RIGHT NOW, I am having TWO babies sometime in the near future:)


Now on to news from this week around the house!

Bailey and Emma after I made them hug each other. It is a miracle I got Bailey to put one arm around her!

Gotta love their crazy poses.  And I know it is cold outside and Bailey is on ridiculously short boxers, but all his pajama pants were in the wash...

They loved putting things all over the tree.  What I need a picture of now is Nathan taking OFF all the things they put on the tree!  ARRGHHH...

This is how they decorate in bulk.  They would each get tons of ornaments on their fingers and then slide them on the tree all over.  

We finally decorated the tree last night.  We had been promising them we would do it since the Sunday after Thanksgiving and something always came up.  Ben isn't home during the week, and last Sunday I was dreadfully ill.  So, Daddy said go ahead and do it without him.  Instead, we had my dad put up the tree while he and Molly were baby sitting me.  It's not bad for a free tree off of Freecycle we got three years ago!








No comments: