Monday, December 22, 2008

New Pictures

Bottle feeding Addison before we left the hospital.

Kate getting some good sleep!

Addison up close.  Her cheeks and bruising are getting better. 

The famous froggy position.  If you go into our kids bedrooms at night, most often the older three are always sleeping exactly like this.  Guess Addison is ready to be part of the club.

Ben and Kate. I know, we still look tired!

Kate up close.

Girls are doing well.  Our hospital schedule will be- Ben goes in the morning before work, and I will go in the evening.  That way we can both go and can bring some milk to them.  Ben is better about understanding all the medical updates.  He's like a sponge when there.  For now, we don't have any for sure time they are coming home.  But they are still doing well, and that's what counts, I suppose:)  

2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

That is so great that they're eating from the bottle. I know your kids don't really know me, but if you are ever needing someone to watch them while you visit the hospital, I would be happy to help!

Anonymous said...

Hello sister! I am so glad to hear that they are doing well. Addison looks so much better! They are simply beautiful, Kac! Thanks for letting me come and see them. :) Love you.