Don't ask me how we ended up talking about death again, but we did. This morphed into also talking about the Second Coming of Christ (!?!)
Emma: Mom, when Jesus comes back on the Earth, I think I will be too hungry.
Me: Why?
Emma: Because He will want to talk to us for a long time and I think I will need some snacks-will you pack me some?
Emma: Will it be dark in Heaven?
Me: No, I don't think so.
Emma: Then how will I sleep!?!
Bailey also asked if people just lay down and die sometimes, "like when they are old."
Emma: What will we do when we die?
Me: Help teach people who don't know about Jesus and the Gospel
Emma: But I don't know that much yet!
Such an interesting ride home... And all we did was drive through the Christmas lights on Dovewood Court. Maybe it's me, but that wouldn't really spark this kind of conversation!
No comments:
Post a Comment