Monday, December 29, 2008

John's Incredible Pizza!

I could not catch him right and he kept making funny faces!

Emma loved every roller coaster type ride there!

Her "pose"

Nathan enjoying the Kiddie play area


Last Saturday we went to John's Incredible Pizza with my Mom and Ross, Niki, Joe, and their girls, Curtis and Laurie, and the five of us.  We had never been before, but heard it was a million times better than Chuck E. Cheese.  I agree, especially since I could have eaten a ton of their breadsticks and home made fried doughnuts!  Yummmmmm.....

The play area is a ton better and separate from eating.  We ate in the cartoon room, so my kids were happy to be in there and ate their fill of food before playing.  It was a nice way to spend a Saturday as we do not get many Saturdays off from studying (well, Ben is studying).  Thinking about those breadsticks now is making me very hungry....

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

It's a fun place! The food is pretty good considering.....