Saturday, December 20, 2008

Feeding Time

So I know I just posted a little while ago, but I just fed Addison her first bottle! She did pretty well. Both girls have those horrible tubes out and now their faces are tape free. I'll take more pictures tomorrow. Kate was fed by Ben, but then spit up most of what she took in. She is realy good at sucking and Addison is half getting it. By the time Addison was done eating, she was exhausted and went to sleep. The girls are only a few ounces lighter than their birth weight, so not toos shabby:)

3 comments:

Carone Family Blog said...

Congratulations! They are beautiful-fraternal or identical? You both look so tired. It's about time the girls outnumber the boys in the Oram house :)

colin and brooke thompson said...

So happy for you and the family! Can't wait to meet these angels!

Eric, Vayana, Bryant and Jordan said...

They are precious. I'm glad to hear that they are making progress. So are you home yet and just visiting the girls at the hospital, or you're still at the hospital? Give them kisses from us whenever possible. Get some good rest, you definitely deserves it. Love you.