

I woke up this morning with a lovely cold given to me by my children:) Really there is nothing better than sneezing and coughing with two babies in your belly. I wonder if they get annoyed at the sudden jerky movements. Although it does serve them right being such active little girls that love to bounce and kick all over the place. So, with me not completely in my right mind, I am posting this nice little random entry.
As you can see from the pictures above, this is what Nathan is wearing today. His Bob the Builder jammies, Emma's pink River Cats hat and her pink cowboy boots. He loves it. I did take it off when I put him down for a nap.
My doctor update: So very boring... The babies are great, moving, hearts are good etc.... My own version of modified bed rest is working well as I have not had the bad bouts of contractions this week. This is largely due to all my babysitters. The kids love knowing who is coming over to our house each night to take care of Mommy. We only have one more full week of needing "care" and then two days into the next week. My plan is to not have anyone help me the night of Ben's last final. I want to be moving these girls around so much that they say--Hey, I think it would be SO fun to come out now! If life were able to be planned perfectly, my water would break around 7 p.m. I could get the kids stuff together, send them off to a grandparent and Ben could meet me at the hospital on his way home! I mean, he does connect into 80 and there is an exit right by Sutter. He could even stop at In and Out Burger on his way there and get some food. Maybe I need to be VERY specific in my prayers:)
So we really are in the home stretch. At least that is what I am telling myself. It is better to be where I am now than back at the beginning so very very sick (and not knowing it was twins and feeling bad for feeling so terrible!). It is Friday, which means we have made it yet another week.
1 comment:
Almost done! Hope you feel better soon. That plan sounds perfect. I hope it works out that way. If you miss the In and Out, call me- I'll bring it to you guys in the hospital!
Post a Comment