


Ben thought it would be fun to get out his stethoscope from his EMT days and let the kids listen to the babies heartbeats. This turned into him also taking my blood pressure and he measured my belly like the doctor does (no need to go in at all anymore right?!) I measured 40 weeks by our calculations. I think he got pretty close.Then, he had the kids take his blood pressure. Bailey, Emma and Nathan all had theirs taken too. They were so fascinated!
When they saw that Ben had a stethoscope they asked him if he used to be a doctor. He told them yes (why not?). Then they asked, you were a doctor and a police officer and you are going to be a lawyer?! Of course, says Dad, I do everything.
So that was our Sunday evening. I think I can count it as family night. How often do kids get to learn how to take someone's blood pressure?
No comments:
Post a Comment