Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Princesses on Ice...

A few months ago, I got an email for half price tickets to opening night of Disney on Ice: Princess Classics.  So Emma and I enjoyed a girl's night tonight (minus Kate and Addison) and headed to Arco Arena. 


My brother laughed as I came back in the house tonight after leaving to have him take a picture of us.  "For the blog..." he said.  Yup!


I am glad I suggested Emma dress up in one of her princess costumes.  There were a lot of girls dressed up and she would have been upset to get there and see that she didn't.  This is her Christmas Belle outfit.  Although she says that she likes Sleeping Beauty the  best, she was not satisfied tonight until she saw Cinderella.


Attempt at taking a picture of us together.



Still didn't work.



OK, got it now.



I let her get one treat--cotton candy.  Man, there were a lot of ways to spend money there!  I had to keep saying, No, sorry you can't have the $12 snow cone...So I promised her a treat after wards. We got ice cream cones with no cute princess trademark on them, but they were pretty good:)



Emma took this one. She was bored at intermission.  I almost thought she would fall asleep in the chair!


Cinderella's carriage.



The ball.



So this is love, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmmmmmmm



I tried to get her expression.  But it didn't come across.  She clapped and clapped and oohed and ahhed... We had a fun girly night and even listened to Miley Cyrus on the way home:)  

1 comment:

The Wigginton Family said...

What a good Mommy! That looks like so much fun. I especially liked your picture attempts!