Today, we needed to get out again. So we were off to another park. I threw the camera in the bag just for the purpose of blogging about my new stress relief. The kids and I have the best time there. And although I have to answer all sorts of questions when venturing out with five children, including about two who are the same size, it's still fun. No house to clean after they rip through it. No phone ringing or email blinging (OK, that word makes no sense, but it goes). Here are the visuals...
Kate LOVES the swing. But Kate loves anything, so it is usually a win win situation.
I love this picture of Addison. Although her excitement is usually more muted than Kate's, she is still equally happy.
Emma quickly found new friends to play with (as did Bailey since he was running around so much I didn't get his picture). However, this was taken in some sort of forlorn Emma state. Or maybe it's high fashion model posing:)
Nathan was go go go. Until he got tired (we are weaning him off of naps) and wanted to swing. I could not swing the kid high enough. He loves the thrill.
I had to move Kate and Addison to the same swing so Nathan could swing as well. It was at this point when a woman struck up a conversation with me about how inventive I was to put them back to back. Well, I don't think she gets out much, because I have seen this for a long time done by many people. It didn't take long before her questions (including how long I breastfed the twins?! and was it hard trying to do it in public..uummm) turned to asking to borrow wipes. Really, she could have just asked and not tried to be interested in my breastfeeding capabilities.





No comments:
Post a Comment