Tuesday, September 29, 2009

30!!!!

For my 30th birthday, we went with our friends to Great America (without children!)  There were no lines as I didn't get the memo that Great America is no longer the cool place to be:)  But the roller coasters were fun and still a bit scary (it's been ten years since my last trip there).  We stayed next door at the Hilton the night before, ate at Cheesecake Factory and didn't worry about being anywhere early in the morning. 


The picture they want to charge you a million dollars for at the gate.  But it turned out cute.  So Jarrod and Jen bought it and I scanned it (hee hee).  I wasn't quite ready for the picture and have a slight slouch issue.



 
 

It has taken until today for my ankles not to hurt.  I tensed up so much during the rides, it felt like I was in a car accident the next few days.  I guess I hold all the fear in my ankles?!  We were EXHAUSTED after the day of riding, walking, heat, etc... 

And I am now officially 30:)

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

So, is Ben really just unhappy that you chose to go to Great America for your birthday or is he in shock that his wife is actually 30.....he's not cracking even a little smile in 2 out of three pictures.... :)