Saturday, September 12, 2009

NICU Reunion

I forgot my camera, and it was a bit uneventful as far as actually "reuniting."  However, the kids had fun.  Sutter Memorial had Renaissance people out with swords and a treasure chest and a weird singing lady who thought she was better than she was and should not be singing  the "What a Wonderful World" song.  There was face painting (which they did on the kids arms?!) and free food, make your own hat and a photo booth.  Emma begged me to get our picture taken, and I figured I might as well bring Kate and Addison in with us to document the event.  Ben was interviewed by Channel 3, but we don't know if he actually made the cut.  There were lots of sets of twins there, but none as cute as Kate and Addison, because we still were gawked at :)  I really wish we had seen some of the nurses we really liked, but it was still a nice free afternoon family trip.

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

Sounds fun...I can't wait for ours this Saturday. It's a carnival theme....should be fun!