Thursday, September 24, 2009

The reason they invented the washable marker



Yup.What can I say? This happened in about two minutes.  He needed to go to the bathroom and was in the middle of coloring.  I told him as I left the bathroom to get one of the twins a bottle, Do NOT write on the toilet with that marker.  Maybe he didn't hear me:)  Maybe he was bored.  Maybe he just can't help himself... Nathan, Nathan...You are lucky we live in the world of blogging where I have to capture this moment.  He isn't smiling in the picture because as I took it I told him it was to send to daddy because he was in trouble.  I couldn't have him thinking this was OK, right? :)  It wiped up in about a minute because it was a washable marker.  Nathan was put in bed shortly after...

No comments: