Thursday, September 17, 2009

Skinny Shorts

This morning, I was tired and hurrying.  Those do not go together when you are trying to find clothes for your 8 year old to wear to school.  I handed Bailey a pair of pants and he came out all excited.  "Mom, skinny shorts, skinny shorts!"
Wha-ah?
Apparently I had given him a pair of Nathan's Church pants.  They were elastic waist so he was able to get them on.  Here he is modeling them...



So they look more like Skinny Capris. 

And yes, I found another pair for him to change in to.  Ben said Bailey was so excited to finally be wearing clothes that fit him.  Well, a 3T doesn't technically fit.  However, I do tend to buy clothes on the big side.  But when your kids can wear the same clothes for three years running, that's savings!
Maybe now they can wear them a lot longer.  Bailey was wearing a 3T at 2, so 6 years must be a record!

No comments: