My kids thought this was fun the other day. I took pictures of different parts of Kate and Addison and had them guess who was who... It is funny because you can really see how they are different.
So if you would like to participate and see how good you are or aren't, don't leave a comment but email me the number and corresponding twin.... Can you beat my five year old?:) I am thinking that there might be a prize for the winner...even if it is just a plate of cookies. And since I am really wasting my time creating this anyway, I might open it up to my facebook friends as well just to get some extra competition...
Pictures #1 and #2 Top of head
Pictures # 3 and 4, Ears
Pictures #5 and 6, mouth
Pictures # 7 and 8, eye
Pictures #9 and 10, nose (excuse the boogers, they have colds)










2 comments:
hillarious. I don't think I would be very good at guessing. I mean, I think they look really different from each other, but these pictures are tricky. :) Oh, you asked about Scot Davis being on Landen's soccer team- yeah, he is. And also Logan Stockett. It's a fun team.
I was going to do that type of game for their birthday party....although, it might make everyone feel bad that they can't tell them apart.... :)
Post a Comment