Typically, the Cub Scout is turned upside down when he gets his pin. He can turn it right side up once he does a good deed. Ben skipped school just to be there for Bailey's bobcat pin:)
I get to pin it on him.
Bailey giving me my (I don't know what is called exactly) sash to wear around my neck. Once he does his good deed and turns his pin right side up, he gives it to his mother. I get a new pin every time he moves up a rank. I will get pins for Nathan as well.
Bailey did his good deed while we were out of town. He cleaned his sister's room. And for anyone who knows Emma, that is quite the task. He left a cute little note letting us know he had done something good so he could turn his pin.
Bailey earned two more awards to put on his belt.
Bailey and his buddy, Sean. Cute little cub scouters!






No comments:
Post a Comment