Friday, October 16, 2009

Pretend you are a year old

I accidentally skipped the 9 month "milestone" picture.  The twin's birthday is in less than two months (during the holidays and end of law school).  So, these pictures are the inbetweeners that we will just call their 1 year old pics.  I made the tutus for Halloween and wanted to get a good picture of them in them in case they get ruined that night.  Picture People is mean and put together some really cute framed pictures of the girl's, but since they are #1 not our only children and #2 I don't want to pay $200 for a picture no matter how cute it is...we came home with these three poses.  There were a lot of cute ones, but I love these. 


For those who know these two girls, this picture shows their personalities so well.  Kate, over abundant in giggles and nose scrunches, and Addison with her little mouth open, a small smile starting to emerge.



She's got the princess thing down



Always so thoughtful, our little Addie

4 comments:

oneHeidifamily said...

These pictures are absolutely PRICELESS!! Thank you so much for sharing them! I definitely think they count as '1 year shots.'

Cadle Clan said...

Love the pictures! So cute!

The Bradford Bunch said...

LOVE them. They are so darn cute!

The Wigginton Family said...

Wow! Those are such cute pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us!!!