My kids LOVE to kill spiders and throw them in the trashcan. This works for Ben and I as neither of us really care to do it. They also love to kill flies with a fly swatter. Don't worry, all other bugs they love to feed and take care of or leave alone outside. So, Nathan has caught on to this in our house. He found a spider in his marker tub and wanted a paper towel to get it. When it jumped out and went behind the treadmill, Nathan decided to go after it. He went and got the fly swatter and started beating the little thing. Nathan won the battle and then nicely scooped up the remains and then put it in the trash can. Of course, the whole thing was documented by Mommy:)
The perpetrator
If his outfit wasn't scary enough, here comes the flyswatter...
I'm gonna getcha!
RIP Mr. Spider--Let this be a warning to your friends
2 comments:
I LOVE IT! Maybe we need to get Courtney and Nathan together....although, I wouldn't want Madelyn Morgan to get jealous! :)
ok. so last time I babysat. Bailey and Emma found a spider and made me take care of it. Except they wouldn't let me kill it. they said "it's alive so we have to take it outside." I wanted to kill it.
Post a Comment