Instead of napping, she does this.
Thankfully Addison knows to stay put:)
And to brighten up the pictures, the girls now have polka dot diapers. The generic from Target are quite cute and we are giving them another shot at working. I thought all the shots of them in the plain white Luvs were getting old:) Or maybe I could just start regularly dressing them in clothes...


2 comments:
Ha! I hope this works! I'm so glad the generic are working out for you, I will totally switch to those when I get back. They actually have a super sweet generic here that is working really well...so far! I'm so glad blogs exist, I love seeing pics of your fam!
Ha! I hope this works! I'm so glad the generic are working out for you, I will totally switch to those when I get back. They actually have a super sweet generic here that is working really well...so far! I'm so glad blogs exist, I love seeing pics of your fam!
Post a Comment