Sunday, October 11, 2009

Twins, Twins, Everywhere...Again!

Kate and Addison attended their first friend party for their twin friends Madeline and Lauren.  We had to get another picture together.  Lauren wasn't a happy girl (am I correct, Melanie?) but the four of them together are still cute.  Happy Birthday!


Two pregnancies, a total of 65 weeks incubation (respectively) and almost a year of craziness later we have four cute little babies:)
Now that I have it right, Lauren standing, Addison in purple, Kate in green, Madeline sitting



Addison trying to snatch Madeline's toy.



OK, hope I get this right.  Melanie's twins look A LOT alike.  I am used to twins who don't, so my guess** edited to make my corrections!:
Kate, Madeline, Addison, Lauren
I think it's cute that all four sort of coordinate.

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

well, Madeline is crying in that last picture, but you're right in saying that Lauren was not happy last night. Something about staying up "late"...she's just not into it!