Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nathan Oram: Ladies Man


Really this picture is priceless in itself.  But this is a blog, so you get a story...

Nathan's friend Madelyn (younger sister to the Morgan boys who have also made guest appearances on the blog) had been asking to come play with Nathan all day.  Her brother walked her down and these two immediately started playing.  For a while they took turns, but both wanted to play on THIS bike.  So, at one point Nathan got on and then told Madelyn to get on the back.  I wouldn't have believed he actually said that either except I was there to explain to Madelyn what he wanted.  He kept motioning her to sit behind him.  Maybe she did understand what he wanted and was just not happy that she had to ride behind him.  But she got on and then I ran into the house to take a picture because it really was the cutest thing I've ever seen. 

No comments: