We trunk or treated, we trick or treated...
Came home with way too much candy...
Individuals of the twins to come (my camera went dead early in the night so I am collecting from other people as I go!)
All dressed up and ready to go
Bailey, Green Muscle Monster
He's muscular, he's green, he's tough and ready to get you!
Princess Ballerina
Her pose:)
Love this picture. He's like "What am I doing?"
It was a rough fire, he got a little dirty.
We made it through Halloween with no screaming, crying or kicking! The twins were perfect angels, thanks to a late nap and dinner. They have all even been good about not raiding the candy. We dumped it all into one big bag and then separated it out into categories. I really don't know why we do that but we have for many years now. Something about not letting the chocolate in the same bag as the skittles. And mint anything is also separated. The kids get a few pieces here and there and seem to like how the candy lasts until January:)








No comments:
Post a Comment