We haven't been to Apple Hill in a few years and I convinced Ben to go up this year. Our last trip to Apple Hill ended on a bad note. I can't remember a lot except there was some crying and whining. After all I was pregnant with Nathan! (and Bailey and Emma weren't happy either) Last year, I was pregnant with the twins so that would not have worked. Now, 2009 brought us hope of a fun trip to Apple Hill. We tried a new apple farm, which we liked a ton better than our usual High Hill ranch. We went to Abel's Acres (as you can see from the bear in the apron above).
Kate and Addison were there too. And yes, they are almost dressed alike. Maybe that is why we were stopped more than usual. Well, probably not. Twins always attract attention, especially when they are trailed by three more kids.
Nathan, look over here...Where?!
The hay maze was pay once, go as many times as you want. They went through about a dozen times.
Except Emma, she went through a few and then was done.
She liked taking pictures with the cut outs.
Nathan wanted to go "Over dere!" There was a playground for little kids but you had to pay. Yeah, I'll take you to a park!
If we really remember to do this whenever we go there it will be fun to watch their growth.
He's a mean witch...
We were there too! Emma took this for us.
We came home with our new Christmas ornament. Families of 7 only had two choices for ornaments, as we are unusual or something?! :) We have one with just Ben, Bailey and I on it, and now everyone has made their way onto the Christmas tree.
The weather has finally started really changing, Halloween is over and we are ready for the Holidays! Of course this also means the end of law school....sniff...sniff...really NOT gonna miss ya!

















1 comment:
You dressed them alike? I was shocked! Are they doing ok? Did you ruin their sense of being distinct individuals? :)
Post a Comment