Nothing, according to my kids. We ate in complete silence the other night, after a long weekend of sick mamma. The first night I felt better we had spaghetti. It is the one thing all five children will eat...and not just eat, but eats lots of and sit quietly while they do. Here are the girls showing just how much they love spaghetti. (The boys were long finished and off to the showers)
Kate did this pose on her own. She was really into eating tonight. I think this was helping #3.
Addison has a favorite nose scrunch. But she can multi-task and eat at the same time.
Take a picture of me, Mom! Take a picture of me!!!!!!!!!! And my crazy noodle coming out of my mouth. I think she will hate this picture later, but she asked for it.
Then, it was of course, off to the showers for everyone. Why can't the best meal be the one that is easiest to clean up?!
No comments:
Post a Comment