Friday, January 2, 2009

Old(er) pictures I just found!


I just found these on Ben's desk.  The color is a little funky from scanning them, but I think they are still cute!  The nurse at the hospital  took them and then printed them out right then for Ben (the girls were two days old).  I'll have to get a new one of them together for comparison.

Update:  Addison is almost 100% on bottle/nursing.  We are anticipating that she will be home soon.  This might also mean that she comes home before Kate.  Kate is getting better every time with eating, but is not as close as Addison.  Kate also keeps having heart rate drops (she recovers on her own) and we do not know how the doctor will look at these yet.  They are pretty regular, so once her eating is regular, we can start to talk to the doctor about the heart issue and what that means.  Both girls are maintaining their temperature and are gaining weight consistently.  Everything is progressing and looking good!

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

Yeah! Good news! I'm so happy for you guys! We hope they come home soon.