
Well, this picture is of Kate. We took it last Friday night. Doesn't she look like she wants to come home, too?

Tiny Addison in the big car seat. She is all ready to come home!
Sunday afternoon I came home to pump during Sunday school hour. I usually don't worry about answering the phone, but when it rang right after I called to check on the girls at the hospital, I thought I should. The doctor said Addison was ready to come home and did we want to schedule a time? Well, I said umm, today! So, I went back to Church and finished out the last hour, the kids got out of Primary and we loaded up and went home to grab a few things. We took the kids to the McKee's house where Ashleigh so nicely watched them and fed them and made cookies with them. The discharge was very quick, but we stayed to hang out with Kate for a bit and fed Addison at the hospital. Kate is on her way--when I went back later that night to feed her, she ate her entire bottle in under 20 minutes! So now she knows we mean business:) We don't know when she will come home, but we are praying it will be soon. She just moves along at her own pace. Addison is doing great at home. She will nurse or take a bottle, so thats always nice.
1 comment:
Yeah! That is so exciting! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment