
Addison on left, Kate on right.


Kate getting some tummy time, although she fell asleep.

Addison is better at staying awake!

I was trying to keep them propped up and they kept falling into each other. Kate is on the left, Addison on the right.
Nathan call the girls "Cake" and "Ah-di" He can almost get it right who is who. We are having more fun at home than on hospital duty! Kate loves to sleep with Ben, smile and has terrible gas. Addison is patient and mellow, but sometimes doesn't like to share the bed with her sister. All in all, things are going well. I can't wait until they get bigger so they can fit into their numerous cute clothes! As of last Friday, Kate was 7 pounds, 1 ounce and 19 1/2 inches long. Addison was 7 pounds, 4 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long. They are both on the regular growth chart, not the preemie, in the 5th and 10th percentiles.
2 comments:
Oh, such good news. I love the pics! I know, trying to pose twins for pictures is quite the task. I finally got some pics of the twins smiling today, after so long. Most of the time, I'm just too lazy to go and get the camera!
Wow, they are so beautiful. I can only imagine how much 'easier' it is having them home than in the hospital. Isn't it so interesting to see how different their personalities are, even at this young age?
Post a Comment