Friday, January 9, 2009

Anything she can do...I can do...

Not better, but I can still do it:)  I found this picture of my friend Melanie and I today and thought it would be cute to put on the blog.  She reads this (Hi Melanie!) so hopefully she won't care...

We were both Young Women's presidents in our ward, and then both ended up with twin girls born a little too early and have had the NICU journey.  When I was first put in as YW president, we still emailed and she got to hear my "oh my goodness, this is hard" stories.  Now, she  gets to hear them again as my babies have been in the hospital.  

I think it is her birthday soon (I know it's coming towards the end of January, but not so sure on the exact date--sorry! bad brain!)  So in case I miss it, want to say Happy Birthday!  and thanks for paving the way.  Although I will not be following you to Roseville to continue having some weird version of your life, I am excited to see what is in store for us:)

No comments: