Monday, April 20, 2009

Woo-Hoo!

Ben forwarded me this email today, sent out to his work.  We pretty much knew he would be offered a job, as all the partners had talked with him about it.  However, until you actually get that offer, everything is still up in the air.  I know Ben will think it is silly I am putting this on the blog, but I'm just so proud of him:) And it needs to be documented, of course!!!


-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Lenahan 
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 10:07 AM
To: All Lenahan Employees
Subject: Ben Oram

I am very pleased to announce that the partnership unanimously and enthusiastically voted to extend an offer to Ben to become an associate with the firm upon admission to the Bar which we expect to occur when he gets his results from the Feb 2010 exam sometime in May 2010.
 
We are very happy to learn that Ben has accepted.  Please take the opportunity to congratulate Mr. Oram who we expect will have a long and rewarding career with our office.
 
Welcome to the team, Ben!

2 comments:

oneHeidifamily said...

Wow, I think that that is so cool, especially that 1-Ben is still in law school and 2-the fact that it is hard to find work these days...!!!! Congratulations Ben! That is so exciting, and you are very deserving of it!

Cadle Clan said...

way to go, Ben!