Monday, April 13, 2009

Neighborhood Friends

It's getting late, but I wanted to get the rest of these pictures blogged for the record!  Our friends live around the corner with the benefit of kids playing freely in the streets.  

Here are Emma and Isaac.  These two have been buddies for a long time.  I still remember them playing together under the end tables in the foyer at Church when they could only crawl.  OK, so they are only 5 and it wasn't that long ago.  These two have a love hate relationship.  It's hard being good buddies with a boy when you have an older brother who is sometimes more "fun" to play with.  Emma used to be able to boss Isaac around, and now she is finding that sometimes boys don't obey your every command:)


The Street Gang-
These kids will be seen up and down in front of our house on the street riding their bikes.  They were quite willing to let me take pictures of them, and even give me the tough poses.  Now, I hope Bailey understands a little more about what I did as a kid when I had no t.v.  There is nothing like playing until dark with your friends.  We have forbid the Morgans to ever move unless they provide an equal replacement of a child that is matched in age for every one of ours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the throwing of gang signs! hahaha. super cute and super funny. made me giggle. i can see this happening though! tough guys and all.