
So I stole these from someone else, and they are not as nice looking as Kristen's, but she has some super craft green thumb:) They are still cute anyway, and the kids had fun.


With all the rain this week, things were tough in the Oram kid house! My kids have a new found love of the outside. They are out EVERY day with their neighborhood friends and have the greatest time. This is part of the reason I really like our new house. Wednesday we couldn't take the rain anymore and play group was not happening at the park, so we went with the Bradford's to Bounceopolis. The kids went crazy and even met the Easter Bunny.

Emma at 9:30 a.m. on a Thursday. She LOVED being able to sleep in all week.
Now, why am I excited for Spring Break to be two weeks next year for the kids? Umm, now that we have been through a week, I am not sure... But we have survived (almost!) As a special treat, Ben has been home all afternoon and I got a cool clearance rack outfit at Target!


This is my cool new hair cut, courtesy of Raquel. I took this picture for my facebook profile. Not the greatest quality, but the best I can do on a computer:) I had her give me bangs to camouflage the post baby hair falling out. This blog rarely has pictures of me on it, so it's about time, right?
2 comments:
The hair looks great! Love the bangs!
I am normally not a fan of short hair, but I must say you look beautiful, sophisticated and just plain old cute! I love it! I bet you had fun at Target :)
Post a Comment