Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summer in April

It was so hot yesterday that I pulled out our new sprinkler set for the kids to play in.  Good thinking on the Easter Bunny's part to get that as a gift, right?  Bailey, Emma and Nathan, along with their friends Malachi and Isaac went for it.  Now, the two friends are in their clothes and for the record I did have them run home to ask their mom if they could go in the sprinklers and change.  They came back and said it was OK to go in their clothes.  I did not verify this, but it was so hot they probably dried off by the time they walked home anyway.

The sprinklers have all sorts of rubber arms that shoot out and wiggle.
Bailey caught by a shot of water.

Emma was soaking at this point, Isaac in the background.
Nice pose, Bailey.  I kept having to tell him to pull his shorts up.  I can't believe that kids waist is so skinny with all that he eats.

No comments: