Nathan's version of going to the bathroom is pronounced "kinkies" otherwise known as stinkies. Lovely, right? Well, I am slowly getting into the groove of potty training. It's been on and off for a while as I am not ready to devote my life to being centered around trips to the bathroom just yet. So, when we have some time, we work on it. Nathan decided he was going to go to the bathroom while watching Sesame Street today. I figure, why not? After all, I have five kids right, so where you pee, you pee as long as I don't clean it up... He sat there for about 15 minutes until I tried to get him to get up. He got upset and wanted to sit back down. I let him and then went down the hall towards my room. It wasn't very long before he came padding down the hall and saying Mommy Look!!!! I went to his little seat, and lo and behold, there were "kinkies", in this case also known as pee. He calls everything kinkies. This is probably the fourth time or so he has gone on the toilet in the last six months. Not bad for not really trying. And I'm sure he will love this picture at 14.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Kinkies...
Nathan's version of going to the bathroom is pronounced "kinkies" otherwise known as stinkies. Lovely, right? Well, I am slowly getting into the groove of potty training. It's been on and off for a while as I am not ready to devote my life to being centered around trips to the bathroom just yet. So, when we have some time, we work on it. Nathan decided he was going to go to the bathroom while watching Sesame Street today. I figure, why not? After all, I have five kids right, so where you pee, you pee as long as I don't clean it up... He sat there for about 15 minutes until I tried to get him to get up. He got upset and wanted to sit back down. I let him and then went down the hall towards my room. It wasn't very long before he came padding down the hall and saying Mommy Look!!!! I went to his little seat, and lo and behold, there were "kinkies", in this case also known as pee. He calls everything kinkies. This is probably the fourth time or so he has gone on the toilet in the last six months. Not bad for not really trying. And I'm sure he will love this picture at 14.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you're lucky....courtney still doesn't want to use the potty. she wants to stand and pee like conner....oh well...
Potty time- fun times. Mommy definently has to be the one ready.
Did you guys move closer to the Morgans or are you still in the same townhouse/condo thing?
Your twins are so cute- it looks like you are doing well! I am excited for Ben- seems like he just started school!- for you I am sure it feels like he has been in school forever:)
I love this picture...such a boy! Ok your kids are getting big I remember the first time you came to my house and Emma was afraid of my cat! haha!
Post a Comment