Thursday, April 23, 2009

The reason I can post right now...

As I sit here posting, this is exactly what he looks like.  I just took this picture of poor, sick Nathan.  On the way home from our morning walk, I wheeled the stroller into the garage and when I went to get him out there was some lovely throw up every where.  Not to gross anyone out, but frozen waffles+milk=yuck.  He has a 101 fever and passed out on the couch watching Sesame Street.  The girls are down for their afternoon nap, and I am eating my lunch.  Yup, no lost appetite on throw up:)  Hopefully, this bug won't spread to the other kids.  Or at least, hopefully it waits.  We are going on our Ward campout tomorrow night and throw up and camp fire don't mix!

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

I hope he feels better soon! The pics of emma are so cute and I love your big backyard....the kids have to love that !:)