Sunday, October 25, 2015

Without title...oh well

 Abby, Emma and Julia
She loves to hang out with these girls. We had a great ward BBQ in September that was Hawaiian themed.




 With August comes the start of soccer. Nathan was so excited to actually get started and play some games. The Jr. Legends are so exciting to watch and their coach does a great job teaching them about soccer. Nathan's natural ability has been shaped into a great skill.

 In the middle of seeding tournament games, we had lunch for Pop's 60th birthday.

 Bailey also started the cross country season. His times have been improving with each race. His average pace is closer to a 6 minute mile every time. His goal is to at least be able to run one mile sub 6. He practices every day after school, even after an early morning at seminary.
 Nathan's little hop skip around the soccer field.
 In K and A's class, they are allowed to bring in things that start with the letter of the week. When letter B came around, Kate insisted that she should be able to do her "booty shake." I told her I would pay her if she actually did it. Just as I suspected, she chickened out and didn't go through with it. But it make a cute story!

With the kids back in school, Melanie and I are back at the temple every week. This is our third year! Before we know it, we will be the little old ladies at the temple who can barely see or hear.

 Emma and Julia at Stake Activity days
 My little ham.
 Ben took me on a surprise trip for my birthday this year. We went to Napa, rode bikes, got a massage, hung out by the pool and ate. It was a great two days and so relaxing.
 One of our temple trip days, a temple worker thought Melanie and I were sister missionaries. We look 20 of course!
 Nathan has a new thing where he hates to wear shirts. I find him running around like this more times than I can count.
 Another great race day for Bailey! Ben usually takes the early morning cross country shift and then sends me pictures.

 We always forget to take pictures together, but I made them take this one after my birthday dinner. We have been friends for almost a decade!


 Bailey had never eaten a hot pocket. I bought Bailey a hot pocket. Bailey ate the hot pocket. Bailey loved the hot pocket. Now I have to buy hot pockets.
 One Saturday, I volunteered to take Bailey to his race so Ben could work on the backyard. That is so nice of me to not stay home to haul rock.
 Bailey has been able to run some of the varsity races as a freshman this year.
 The progression of the yard! It just needs some green, but that is coming in spring time.
 Nathan's team is undefeated at this point. They play hard and have a great time.

 Ben spent my birthday hauling rock. It was a great present.
Emma and I spent my birthday going to the Women's broadcast. 


No comments: