Sunday, October 25, 2015

Bailey turns 14. Stop it.

 We had a do-over of our botched 4th of July river trip, and spent the day in our favorite secluded river spot.







 Emma made an amazing jump, but got the wind knocked out of her and freaked out. She wouldn't jump again.






 Bailey and Ben had no problem jumping from the rock.

 I was in my trusty chair, watching everyone explore.
The river is not my thing, and the drive down to it is very nerve wracking. Then, we have to float our things across the river to get to the good spot. Every time I participate in these things, I think how dumb it is! But then, I see how much the kids enjoy it and I keep agreeing to go and do because they don't have the crazy fears I do. I guess if I survive each time, mine should eventually go away, right?


No comments: