Emma was nervous to start at a new school this year. We had a lot of back and forth and thinking and praying which led to her going to Rocklin Academy for 6th grade. She has had some ups and downs, but has made some friends and become very involved in school. She has two great teachers and is really doing well in school. She also loves not having to wear uniforms. I end up working at her school quite a bit since it is the largest out of all the campuses.
A freshman! This means seminary and some long school days. He's kind of a big deal, in case you couldn't tell. He has continued to run on his school cross country team and is doing well in school. He loves seminary too. This year we had that wonderful shift of Bailey having social plans every weekend. Now I am counting down to when he can drive himself!
3rd grade and still wearing the same shorts he wore in 1st. Who doesn't love a dimple cheek, freckle faced grin?
She was feeling so grown up to finally be in first grade.
It was August, but Emma's old jacket fits her and there was a breeze for one second so she had to wear a coat.
This is our tenth year at the school!
Icing on the cupcake gave away free cupcake bites to kids on their first day.
This year, we went back to three schools. I know everyone thinks I am crazy, and I probably am. I have never done things the easy way when it comes to school. But, I think everyone is where they should be so that is the important thing. With me also working this year, even though it may only be a day or two (or three...) it is an adjustment. Luckily we have had so many people help out with carpooling. At one point, I think I was in 10 carpools. That might be an exaggeration, but it sure feels like it some days. I have a reminder set on my phone for every pick up, drop off, etc... I haven't forgotten anyone yet!










No comments:
Post a Comment