Emma and her friends ran so many lemonade stands over the summer that they all walked away with a nice pile of cash. I am shocked at how much money these girls made! I think almost every time they went out, they made around $50.
We did a lot of swimming over the summer, which produced some tired twins. Although this picture could of been from when they got in trouble...which seems to be a lot. These two are such a handful, but so funny at the same time. They are quite the ending to our gaggle of children.
Mamaw came to my dad's to visit so we stopped by during the day.
We spent a few days in Tahoe with my family for the annual cook off.
Our kids love hiking, thank goodness. They are also much less afraid of high places than I am. I don't think I moved from this spot the entire time, and was cringing every time one of them got too close to the edge.
My beautiful cake creation- Neapolitan
I didn't win, but I was impressed with my layered cake. It tasted exactly like the ice cream.











No comments:
Post a Comment