Sometimes my kids are weird. It's just a fact. They do odd things. I found this egg in Addison's bed. Yup. And that's all I have to say about that.
While packing, I came across this used box I had gotten in a large amount of other boxes. I found it amusing. Someone really didn't want their bibles put in storage. But it's true, right? I found that when we get busy (like moving, selling/buying a house at once, yikes!, etc...) we can forget about our day to day things that are important. I really need to make sure everything looks perfect for the showing tomorrow so I will stay up until midnight cleaning, but other days at 9 p.m. I'm too tired to read my scriptures. True story, people. Sad story.
So this might be one of the funniest things ever. Who is this guy with all these candy bars in his mouth? Yes, he is an adult. But let me explain... So the Tidwell's moved into our ward (old ward now). Funny side note, his sister bought our house! Well, we knew we immediately liked these two and we didn't' know why at first. Then, we realized that we are all honorary McKee's! We share a mutual friendship with this family, which is of course why we "get" each other. I don't know how it started, but Ivan (pictured above) asked Nathan for one of his Halloween snickers bars. Nathan refused of course, which led to never ending taunting of begging for a Snickers every Sunday. What adult doesn't try and get candy from kids? So, Nathan thought it would be funny one day to buy a Snicker's and take a picture of him eating it and send it to Ivan. Ivan had to retaliate with picture above. I still don't think this war has settled.

No comments:
Post a Comment