Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Moving Moving Moving

What is funny, or not so funny about us moving is that a whole lot of other people did too. In a ward, this can cause quite the upset. I happened to tell my friend about our new house, and she happened to go look at the models, and before you know it-they bought one on the next court over! Her husband is the High Priest group leader, Ben is the Elder's Quorum president, and the Bishop sort of moved at the same time too... oops! But it wasn't all my fault. The Bishop had a job offer in Utah. I made this candy gram for the Stake President apologizing for what may seem like a mass exodus out of the ward that comes across as my fault. He did find this amusing.

Since we were moving soon, I had Emma go to New Beginnings in our new ward since that is where she would actually end up starting Young Women's. It is so strange to think she is this old now! I'm excited that i will get to be in there with her since they called me to be the Laurel adviser.


 Nathan started Cubs in the new ward as well and right off the bat got to go to the Blue and Gold and the Pinewood Derby. I was asked to judge the cars, so I gave Nathan Judges Favorite. After all, he is my favorite out of all those boys, so it is only fair!
For the Blue and Gold dinner, we made a campfire s'mores cheesecake. It was not as elaborate as all the other cakes, but for pulling this off while moving, I would say I did a pretty good job.

No comments: