Tuesday, March 31, 2015

New Digs

 We moved! This is our new house, which we love love love. It was quite the process, selling and buying. We never intended to buy a new house. We were looking for older homes in established neighborhoods that were closer to the kids school. Then we walked into this thing and the rest is history. I always call new homes "crack." I mean, you walk through one and of course you must ave it because it looks perfect. But, these floor plans are the most functional I have ever seen. It was like someone got in my head and built a house for my family. And when that happens, you buy it. The end. Plus, with it being on the other side of Lincoln, it actually ended up making our school commute much shorter (from 12-15 minutes to 6-10 minutes!) This saves a lot of my day.






No comments: