Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Christmas 2014

 I think these are pretty good looking kids. I love the Christmas Pj pictures.
 All ready for them to come out and tear it apart.

 Bailey wanted aviator sunglasses for Christmas.
 Kate in her Anna wig. Addison got Elsa. I am glad they had it worked out between the two of them who gets to be who.
 The twins also each got an Etch A Sketch. I used to love mine, and of course had to play on it.
 Later we went to my dad's for dinner. Nathan ended up being tied up? Who knows with this one.
 Uncle Curtis had to torture a few of my kids as well. It wouldn't be Christmas without someone almost peeing their pants, right?
 Emma and I taking selfies.
The present from Pops was a karaoke machine. I may have encouraged this but shhhhhh....


 On Christmas Eve, we went with the Blankenfeld's to the snow. It was rainy and nasty and the snow wasn't super great, BUT my kids did not care. They just liked actually being able to wear their snow clothes and see something white. We ate at In and Out on the way home. This picture is the sky coming back into Lincoln. I have to say, as much as I still find it odd to call Lincoln out actual home town I do love some of the spaces out here.

No comments: