Tuesday, March 31, 2015

In betweens

 Johanna taught Addison how to ride on two wheels. It was the cutest thing ever. Ben did a much better job describing it in a talk he gave the next day at Church (maybe he will edit this with the excerpt?)

 Real estate tracking is my hobby. I watch MLS all the time. This is probably the funniest description of a house I have ever seen.
 We spent a few Saturdays at my mom's house while our house was being shown. I snapped this picture of everyone helping themselves to the cookie dough bowl.
 Nathan was able to go to his first fireside, It's Great to Be Eight. With a January birthday, he was the first one in his class to get baptized for the year.
 Bailey decided to wear his suit to school for Moot Court. He and Ben had a great time for weeks, writing a legal brief and prepping for this day.
 The kids and I came across an Uncle Curtis doppleganger in Roseville. Even Curtis thought it was himself when I texted him this picture.
Emma joined the ranks of the eye impaired. She loves wearing glasses and picked out a pair pretty quickly.

No comments: