Drum roll, please...........................
Dear Jeanette-
I'll bet you are very surprised to get
this from me, huh? well, I was just looking
through some old notes of ours and I found a
couple of these things from you so I thought
I would try to catch up.
Actually the main reason I wanted to write
this is because I feel that we aren't as close
as we used to be. I guess that is because of
the summer, but it started to happen at the end
of last year too. We cannot stop being best
friends and I feel that is happening. It is not
because of any fight or annoyance, but because
of some weird reason I cannot put my finger on.
I am saying this through the computer because:
#1. You know how I hate mushy in-person
stuff.
#2. You can save this and look at it
when we have fights next year.
#3. You are a computer geek and I'm
trying to speak your language. (j/kl)
I'm putting in here some basic things to help us
get through next year. Remember Great America
and all those adventures we've had(look in your
yearbook for details). Remember that we are going
to have many more adventures because this year
we can drive. Also, I am sorry - for past and future
stuff. That counts for the future too because I
always forget to say it when it really matters.
I've never gone to any trouble to remain friends
with anyone in my life. I'm going to put a lot
of work into you, so you better be worth it. I've
always valued your opinion - not tried to copy it
like Ranger Jack, but cared about your opinion of me.
so, save this and read it whenever you're getting
frustrated at me, because these are my real feelings
and they don't come through too often. Or it could
have something to do with my period, and I'm just
really emotional right now. (J/K)
And just in case I die or something- it's something
you can remember me by.
Kaci
Jeanette and I at our 10 year reunion. I guess she still likes me despite that crazy letter because I am invited when she marries the boy next to her:)

No comments:
Post a Comment