Saturday, February 20, 2010

Teeth, pigtails and nearing the end

What, it looks like there are no teeth missing?  Well, that is because until Friday she had four all in the same spot!  Her baby teeth would NOT fall out and her adult teeth were growing behind.  So, the kindly dentist have her a little pink elephant nose hooked to nitrous oxide, numbed her gum and pulled those suckers out.  She was so good the entire time.  

Here you can see the "holes" and how the adult teeth are so far back.


I am obsessed with pigtails.  Kate has enough hair in the back to do two

and Addison enough in the front

(slightly older pic, I have perfected these but need a new picture)

And today was Ben's last official study day!  I really don't know if I can wrap my brain around him being home every night.  I'm sure it will be great, but will someone pinch me?!  I think I fell asleep and it was eight years later and we were done with school.  So maybe I wasn't asleep, just busy, but it sure went fast. 

No comments: